Hardware & Network Training
MCSE Private Cloud 2012
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Overview of Windows Server 2012
- DHCP Server Configuration
- DNS Server Configuration
- Managing Server with IPv6 Environment
- Managing Windows Update Service
Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring and Managing Domain Controller
- Creating types of Domain controller.
- Creating Different object like User, Group
- Assigning various Types of Policies
- Managing VPN connection
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
- Remote Installation of Server
- Configuring Advance level file services
- Fail Over Clustering & Load Balancing
- Hyper –V (Virtualization) Management
Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-246)
- Implement Workflows and service offering
- Configure resource monitoring and monitor resources
- Monitor servers and application health
- Configure and maintain service management.
- Manage configuration, updates, backup, and recovery
Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-247)
- Design and deploy Microsoft System Center.
- Configure System Center infrastructure and integration.
- Configure and deploy virtual machines (VMs) and services.
- Configure storage and network fabric, deployment and update servers, and cloud and virtualization hosts.
- Configure data center process automation.
For further assistance submit your contact details.